Weeks go so fast nowadays. It's almost cool but sad at the same time.
Hey, I've been here now 6 weeks already and am not entirely ready to say goodbye to everyone yet.
Yeah we've got another 3 weeks or just less, then the travels continue... But seeing everyone here seems to really hit hard first after I am back home in mm. So this may just be my heart trying to remind the rest of me what is to come with emotions and culture. So I shall try my best to be here with all of me before I am already somewhere else.
Kathy is here. Has been now for a week. And though we only have another three weeks here together before boarding our next flight, a lot of amazing things can and do happen in that short of time.
My first three weeks entailed a great variety of feats, joys and adventures. So may the next weeks begin.
Kathy is still with kammy and Maleaha while my brother and I drove back from Pierre yesterday. Seemed to work out the best that I be here with the dogs while my brother is at work, my sleeping pad is kaputt and the ladies can spend some quality time together while my brother and I could yesterday on the way back. They'll arrive later today and we'll see about getting back to rapid for some more good times with those there that we know and love.
May these next 20 days be full of God. May we see Him at work, work with Him and be worked on through His love and discipleship.
I hope I get to see much more people being here... And the surprise encounters up to now have been a hoot!
Thank you all for your love, support and thank God for His being with us, loving us, teaching and correcting us and blessing us.
Much love,
Israel
Hey, I've been here now 6 weeks already and am not entirely ready to say goodbye to everyone yet.
Yeah we've got another 3 weeks or just less, then the travels continue... But seeing everyone here seems to really hit hard first after I am back home in mm. So this may just be my heart trying to remind the rest of me what is to come with emotions and culture. So I shall try my best to be here with all of me before I am already somewhere else.
Kathy is here. Has been now for a week. And though we only have another three weeks here together before boarding our next flight, a lot of amazing things can and do happen in that short of time.
My first three weeks entailed a great variety of feats, joys and adventures. So may the next weeks begin.
Kathy is still with kammy and Maleaha while my brother and I drove back from Pierre yesterday. Seemed to work out the best that I be here with the dogs while my brother is at work, my sleeping pad is kaputt and the ladies can spend some quality time together while my brother and I could yesterday on the way back. They'll arrive later today and we'll see about getting back to rapid for some more good times with those there that we know and love.
May these next 20 days be full of God. May we see Him at work, work with Him and be worked on through His love and discipleship.
I hope I get to see much more people being here... And the surprise encounters up to now have been a hoot!
Thank you all for your love, support and thank God for His being with us, loving us, teaching and correcting us and blessing us.
Much love,
Israel
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen