Sometimes, the busyness that comes in the time of waiting is really really full!
I suppose that makes sense...
There has been so much going on the in the last couple of months... I'll try and cover the gist of it all without writing any novellas. We all know how I go on and on and on and on....
At the end of june, we joined and freizeit from our church and spent the weekend with others under 30 at starnberger see (a big lake). It was a fast but really good weekend where we all got to know each other better and played some neat worship.
The following weekend was a family roadtrip to Hungary to visit Kathys relatives. I had never been there before, just warned of how much they like to eat and drink. The family was such a blessing, and though I was politely forced to eat loads, I managed to keep my stomache and my weight. :) We swam in the Donau every day and suceeded at swimming over half a km, living to tell about it. The ac stopped working on the way back and the auto, being smaller than what we had originally booked, became very damp from a warm day.
The following weekend was Kathy and my official 1 year anniversary. The year went so fast! Thank you all for your support in this. We couldn't have made it this far without it.... wow... listen to me, I make it sound like it is something bad.... bad.- no way, hard, oh yeah! So again, thank you all for the prayers, words and hugs.
The following week, Sam came and visited from England. He was here a week and though that officially consists of 7days, it went way too fast. The time together consisted of some well spend time regardless of spending the days at work. We enjoyed a döner (turkish speciality), Bavarian breakfast, endless talks of deep wonderful things such as marriage, recalling good memories and climbing mountains. (the photos are from that!) He is now back in London with his wife helping with the Olympic minitries with ywam. Wohoa!
We have also spend the last week getting our new apartment ready to move in to. It is in the city and creates access to much much more time there. I pray that it is super good and we are excited to see how God will use it. We are looking at moving in in a week or so... but probably won't get all our little dedads there til the end of August.
Other news:
My brother is a dad! I am sure that I already wrote this, but it is just so good that it deserves more moments of attention! Woah!
Kathy's debt is, as of the end of June, paid off!
My debt stand at roughly $2000. Wow, from 11 to 2. That is a huge step that, again, moves me to thank you all again for the help, prayers and support! Really, thank you!
I am praying and hoping that I can pay this off in the next few months. The apartment is cheaper, but over winter I get paid less too.... figures. :)
In august, my friend Volker and I are making a climbing tour. It will only be a week, roughly, and we are looking at traveling around the area here since there is so much to climb but not nearly enough time to see and climb it all. We had originally planned on going to spain, but it is cheaper to stay here and Germany and Austria really has a lot to offer. Plus, not as hot. I am very excited and pray that it all works out well!
In november my wrist will be operated on. EEK! It sounds drastic, or intense.... or maybe boring... either way, it should be done and I am excited to have it get done. My wrist has been hurting for the last 9 years due from a fracture that no one noticed from skateboarding. Oh well... can't turn back time, but can get an operation, and I am doing exactly that! In the last week, it has been hurting more from the work... so endurance and a really good recovery are both wished greatly by me in prayer. That also means that I will not be able to work for 3 months. How that all works out, not so sure yet. But, God is super good and provides all that I need..... so for 3 months I will be reading a lot! Good that we will be living in the city.
And finally, the neatest news yet...
Over Christmas, if work works with as well as weather and finances, we are wanting to come back to rapid to visit.
It has been our wish for some time now and I really hope that it works out because I miss all of you (not just those in rapid). It would be more than wonderful to go a couple places to see others too, but we will have to see how finances provide and how long we will be there. Unfortunately I will be recovering from the operation, but! you don't need two hands to visit, just to climb. Looks like the boyce winter trek will have to retain to only using feet.... next year matt... next year!
So, please pray that it all works out because I think that it is very important to come back and see everyone, speak english and be home again. I have not even started looking at plane tickets yet because I have no funds for it, but I know that if it is to be, then He will provide!
So... wow, looking back on the language that I used, I would say my puns are lacking... what exactly.... probably spice or frequency... oh well... what I lack now will be made up in person! hehehehe!
I love you all and thank you all for taking time to read our updates. We wanted to do a newsletter together, but we still have no time and having taken it either... so... maybe next time?????
Oh, as for future plans... when the loans are finally settled, we are not too sure what the next step will be. We do, for sure!!!! want to continue with missions. Whether we stay in germany at a ywam base before heading back to india, or going straight back there... we will need to focus some on building contacts and friendraising (having support to do all this work wherever we will be). This may be in 6 months... maybe longer, but I look forward to being somewhere, anywhere, without any weight on my heart of oweing money... heheh! FREEDOM!
Please write back, I like hearing from all of you!
Much much love, israel
I suppose that makes sense...
There has been so much going on the in the last couple of months... I'll try and cover the gist of it all without writing any novellas. We all know how I go on and on and on and on....
At the end of june, we joined and freizeit from our church and spent the weekend with others under 30 at starnberger see (a big lake). It was a fast but really good weekend where we all got to know each other better and played some neat worship.
The following weekend was a family roadtrip to Hungary to visit Kathys relatives. I had never been there before, just warned of how much they like to eat and drink. The family was such a blessing, and though I was politely forced to eat loads, I managed to keep my stomache and my weight. :) We swam in the Donau every day and suceeded at swimming over half a km, living to tell about it. The ac stopped working on the way back and the auto, being smaller than what we had originally booked, became very damp from a warm day.
The following weekend was Kathy and my official 1 year anniversary. The year went so fast! Thank you all for your support in this. We couldn't have made it this far without it.... wow... listen to me, I make it sound like it is something bad.... bad.- no way, hard, oh yeah! So again, thank you all for the prayers, words and hugs.
The following week, Sam came and visited from England. He was here a week and though that officially consists of 7days, it went way too fast. The time together consisted of some well spend time regardless of spending the days at work. We enjoyed a döner (turkish speciality), Bavarian breakfast, endless talks of deep wonderful things such as marriage, recalling good memories and climbing mountains. (the photos are from that!) He is now back in London with his wife helping with the Olympic minitries with ywam. Wohoa!
We have also spend the last week getting our new apartment ready to move in to. It is in the city and creates access to much much more time there. I pray that it is super good and we are excited to see how God will use it. We are looking at moving in in a week or so... but probably won't get all our little dedads there til the end of August.
Other news:
My brother is a dad! I am sure that I already wrote this, but it is just so good that it deserves more moments of attention! Woah!
Kathy's debt is, as of the end of June, paid off!
My debt stand at roughly $2000. Wow, from 11 to 2. That is a huge step that, again, moves me to thank you all again for the help, prayers and support! Really, thank you!
I am praying and hoping that I can pay this off in the next few months. The apartment is cheaper, but over winter I get paid less too.... figures. :)
In august, my friend Volker and I are making a climbing tour. It will only be a week, roughly, and we are looking at traveling around the area here since there is so much to climb but not nearly enough time to see and climb it all. We had originally planned on going to spain, but it is cheaper to stay here and Germany and Austria really has a lot to offer. Plus, not as hot. I am very excited and pray that it all works out well!
In november my wrist will be operated on. EEK! It sounds drastic, or intense.... or maybe boring... either way, it should be done and I am excited to have it get done. My wrist has been hurting for the last 9 years due from a fracture that no one noticed from skateboarding. Oh well... can't turn back time, but can get an operation, and I am doing exactly that! In the last week, it has been hurting more from the work... so endurance and a really good recovery are both wished greatly by me in prayer. That also means that I will not be able to work for 3 months. How that all works out, not so sure yet. But, God is super good and provides all that I need..... so for 3 months I will be reading a lot! Good that we will be living in the city.
And finally, the neatest news yet...
Over Christmas, if work works with as well as weather and finances, we are wanting to come back to rapid to visit.
It has been our wish for some time now and I really hope that it works out because I miss all of you (not just those in rapid). It would be more than wonderful to go a couple places to see others too, but we will have to see how finances provide and how long we will be there. Unfortunately I will be recovering from the operation, but! you don't need two hands to visit, just to climb. Looks like the boyce winter trek will have to retain to only using feet.... next year matt... next year!
So, please pray that it all works out because I think that it is very important to come back and see everyone, speak english and be home again. I have not even started looking at plane tickets yet because I have no funds for it, but I know that if it is to be, then He will provide!
So... wow, looking back on the language that I used, I would say my puns are lacking... what exactly.... probably spice or frequency... oh well... what I lack now will be made up in person! hehehehe!
I love you all and thank you all for taking time to read our updates. We wanted to do a newsletter together, but we still have no time and having taken it either... so... maybe next time?????
Oh, as for future plans... when the loans are finally settled, we are not too sure what the next step will be. We do, for sure!!!! want to continue with missions. Whether we stay in germany at a ywam base before heading back to india, or going straight back there... we will need to focus some on building contacts and friendraising (having support to do all this work wherever we will be). This may be in 6 months... maybe longer, but I look forward to being somewhere, anywhere, without any weight on my heart of oweing money... heheh! FREEDOM!
Please write back, I like hearing from all of you!
Much much love, israel





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen